Friday, November 26, 2010

Disney Remixes - Pogo Is A Golden God

When I was little I was the biggest Disney fan in the world. Ask any of my friends, it was probably really annoying. I knew everything there was to know about the parks and I absolutely loved the films. I still do and Pixar is probably the strongest film studio right now. They're movies and shorts never cease to amaze.

I stumbled across these Disney remixes by Pogo, and immediately had to share them with you. You will love them, and if you don't, then you suck. I was gonna try to order them from my least to most favorite, but thats impossible. They are all literally AMAZING. LISTEN TO EVERY ONE OF THEM RIGHT NOW. NO MATTER WHAT ELSE YOU ARE DOING. I'd start with Buzzwing or Wishery.

He uses only sounds from the films and maybe an occasional cymbal or drum beat and spins them into these amazing songs.

Bangarang - From Hook


UPular - From Up


Toyz Noize - From Toy Story

Expialidocious - From Mary Poppins


Buzzwing - From Toy Story


Wishery - From Snow White and the Seven Dwarves


Alice - From Alice in Wonderland


And just for something extra, Jeesh, a Pogo inspired fan, made this song from the amazing Robin Hood cartoon .

No comments:

Post a Comment